Recent Posts

    愛のソナタ | Evagelia Glezou

    It’s been so long…
    I love you…
    Still… I love you
    …
    My love has changed though
    Seeing you feels daunting
    Feels… potentially hurtful
    I fear
    Cause now that I love you…
    I can’t just be your friend
    I’ll always want more
    So much more…
    I miss you
    I want to touch you
    To kiss you
    To hold you
    To hug you and sleep away the night as we did back then
    Back then in our summers of happiness
    …
    We now live in different worlds
    And I’m too scared to visit yours
    I can’t
    The thought alone is menacing
    …
    I’m so lonely
    So lonely I want to cry
    I need human contact
    I need to hug someone
    But when I think about it
    I only really want to hold you
    Bury my face in your neck and bathe in your scent
    But that’s impossible…
    I know you
    You don’t love me that way
    … Nor will you ever
    That’s ok
    Like any other heartache, I’ll get past it
    I’m in too deep now to turn back
    If I see you
    I know I’ll pretend that nothing’s changed
    But it has…
    I have…
    It’ll make you happy
    Maybe it’ll even momentarily make me happy too
    …
    But not for long
    I’ve said my piece
    I don’t need an answer
    I just need you to see this
    Because I know you miss me too
    I know you want to see me too
    But I just…
    I can’t…
    And I’m sorry

    Evagelia Glezou(vagg)

    Songs: Ed Seeran- Afire Love, In too deep- The sweeplings

    Belum ada Komentar untuk "愛のソナタ | Evagelia Glezou"

    Posting Komentar

    Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel